Welcome

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, & don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Where The Magic Happens

I was reading an Artist Feature on my most favorite blog, http://restlessheartsyonder.blogspot.com/ and I got inspired to share pics of my workspace with you.  

I got a new kitchen table and so I moved the old one into my husband's media room and made it my craft space.  He was very gracious to share his space with me, because we can't get enough of each other, and being in the same room together is comforting. :)  He sits right behind me playing Call Of Duty 4.




These are some projects I've been working on and am about to work on.  I got these wicked cool howlite skull beads and I'm having so much fun designing pieces around them.  :)



There is a window to the left of where I sit.  I get a lot of natural light and also a view of my front yard.


Thanks for taking the time to take a look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment