Welcome

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, & don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

As My First Blog Post, I'll Introduce Myself

Hello!  And welcome to my blog.  Thank you so much for stopping by.

My name is Marcy Grabbert.  I'm a transplanted Texan, originally from Illinois.

I am passionate about the things I create, jewelry, cakes, and whatever's for dinner!  I am very proud of my jewelry and I am evolving all the time in my creations.  I consider each piece a work of art, as individual and unique as you and me!

I also thoroughly enjoy watching and going to movies, listening to a wide array of music, cooking and baking (which I also consider works of art) as well as spending every moment possible with my husband of 11 years and our beautiful, goof-ball dogs, Heidi and Ruby.

I pray for peace and love in our world and in the hearts and minds of all us human beings!

<3,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment