Welcome

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, & don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Spider Builds His Web At Sunset

This spider has been a regular nocturnal visitor in our backyard.  He builds his web right over the steps from the patio into the yard.  It's built just high enough that my husband and I can walk under it without disturbing the web or the spider.  The photos don't show the web, but instead I like to think the photos show the spider magically suspended in the  night sky, just after the sun has set.




And then there's this huge spider who has laid her egg sac in our carport near the ceiling, while she has built her massive web near the floor.  My husband and I are careful not to disturb her web or her babies.  I just adore nature and the beauty in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment